Please see below for previous courses, taught Fall 2004–Fall 2018.
Please note that some course pages may have closed or may be restricted to current or former class members.
Courses & Lecture Notes:
- Fall 2018: Applied Algebra (AM 106). Previously taught Fall '09, Fall '10.
- Spring 2019: TBD (most likely either Pseudorandomness or Mathematical Approaches to Data Privacy).
- Data Structures & Algorithms (CS 124), co-taught Spring '18.
- Graph Theory & Combinatorics (AM107), taught Spring '17.
- Introduction to the Theoretical Computer Science (CS 121/CSCI E-121), taught Fall '04, Fall '05, Fall '08, Fall '12, co-taught Fall '17.
- Algorithms & Complexity (CS125), taught Fall '14.
- Pseudorandomness (CS225), taught Spring '02, Spring '04, Spring '07, Spring '09, Spring '11, Spring '15, Fall '16.
- Computational Complexity (CS 221), taught Fall '02, Spring '06, Spring '10, Spring '14.
- Introduction to Cryptography (CS 127/CSCI E-127, previously numbered CS 120/CSCI E-177), taught Fall '01, Spring '03, Fall '06, Fall '13.
- Mathematical Approaches to Data Privacy, taught Spring '13 (as CS 229r).
- Topics in the Theory of Computation (CS 229r), Spring '05, Spring '13.